Club Jubilee Challengers
3 Days of Excitement and Fun
- We depart from Makarios Stadium at 9 am prompt.
- On arrival at the Jubilee Hotel the children are welcomed, allocated rooms and helped to unpack.
- Next we have a quick tour of the hotel and grounds to familiarise everyone with their new home.
- We then split into our teams with our friends and meet our CJ Leader.
- The morning finishes with some exciting games before we freshen up and have lunch.
- The afternoon is devoted to our creative project, performance and other fun activities.
- Then it’s time to hit the showers, change and have dinner.
- The evening consists of a series of activities designed to promote togetherness and laughter.
- At the end of an exhausting day, the children are supervised getting ready for bed and then – Sweet Dreams.
- After being woken up and having breakfast, we spend the morning finishing our projects, practising our performance and learning our Club Jubilee Dance!
- We finish off with an epic water fight!
- After lunch, we set off on a beautiful hike through the hills and forests of Troodos singing as we walk.
- The evening is one for the memories. A BBQ followed by roasted marshmallows and then
- sitting round a campfire singing our hearts out.
- This morning is Sports. We walk down to the Dolphin Centre to play a variety of brand new exciting games.
- After lunch, we pack and our rooms are inspected to make sure we don’t forget anything.
- Then it’s time for our performance and our presentation.
- At 3 pm we say a sad farewell and board our coach to make the journey home, healthy, happy and bursting with stories of our new experiences to share with our loved ones.
Notes to Parents
This list is intended as a guide. All items should be clearly marked. Club Jubilee cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of any personal equipment.
- Sufficient underwear
- T-shirts / short sleeve shirts
- Sweatshirt / Hoodie
- Long Trousers
- Water Bottle
- Warm Clothes for Campfire
- Bathroom items
- Lip salve/sun creme
- A small backpack for a hike
THINGS NOT TO PACK:
Money (nowhere to spend it!) · Food or Drink of any kind (everything is provided!)
ALL MEDICINES MUST BE HANDED IN TO BE ADMINISTERED BY STAFF.
WE NEED TO BE INFORMED OF ANY SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE THE TRIP.
Club Jubilee is all about having fun together so we discourage the use of mobile devices such as tablets, phones, pods and hand-held gaming consoles.
- Please be aware that the children are not allowed to use mobiles without permission
- To help your child feel secure and happy, it is far better if you let them phone you.
- They will be able to call you every day between 6.00 & 7.00
- They can be reached at those times on 96092760 or 97751638
- In case of any emergency please phone 99366637 to contact your child.
- Meeting point: Next to Makarios Stadium
- Departure time: Wednesday 9.00 am
- Arrival time: Friday 4:00 pm
- Please be prompt on departure day and greet them on arrival